Terms and Conditions
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Please read this document carefully. It contains important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you. This document contains a dispute resolution clause.
- These terms and conditions (the "Agreement") apply to your purchase of products and/or services offered on this Web site by Amazing Clubs Canada, Inc. (the “Company”). By placing your order, you accept and are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement shall apply unless you have a separate purchase agreement with the company, in which case the separate agreement shall govern.
- OTHER DOCUMENTS
- This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s) unless otherwise agreed to in writing and signed by both you and the Company.
- PAYMENT TERMS
- Payment terms are within the Company’s sole discretion, and, unless otherwise agreed to by the Company, payment must be made at the time of purchase. Your order is subject to cancellation by the Company, at the Company's sole discretion. The Company is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by the Company and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- SHIPPING TERMS
- Shipping and handling fees are included with your purchase unless otherwise indicated at the time of sale.
- Monthly deliveries made by the Company are scheduled to arrive the last week of each month. You acknowledge that delivery dates are non-binding estimates only and that you have no claim against us for delays or early deliveries. All products are deemed accepted upon our delivery of the product to you or your designated recipient's address.
- The Company is not responsible for:
- Items delivered to incorrect addresses supplied by the sender or recipient.
- Delivery issues arising from the recipient not being present at the time of delivery at the address supplied by the sender or recipient.
- Decreased product quality due to an incorrect delivery address supplied by the sender or recipient, or a re-route requested by the sender or recipient.
- Product quality problems caused by improper handling by the recipient including product quality problems resulting from perishable items that are left unattended or unopened by the recipient.
- RETURNS, DAMAGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Due to the perishable nature of most of our items, we are unable to accept returns under any circumstances.
- All claims for damaged, spoiled, or missing shipments must be made by the fifteenth day of the month following your scheduled delivery. Claims may be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-772-9175. For claims made by the fifteenth day of the month following your scheduled delivery, the Company will replace your damaged, spoiled or missing shipment with a shipment in a future month. We are unable to accommodate claims for damaged, spoiled or missing shipments received after the fifteenth day of the month following your scheduled delivery.
- Memberships may be cancelled at any time by sending an email to the Company at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-772-9175. All cancellation requests must be received by the tenth day of the month. Cancellation requests received after the tenth day of the month shall apply to the following month. A membership sent to a third-party recipient is the property of that third-party recipient and all cancellation requests must be made by that third-party recipient. The Company cannot accept cancellation requests from the purchaser of a membership sent to a third-party recipient.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Company does not accept liability beyond the remedies set forth herein, including but not limited to any liability for product not being available for use, lost profits, or loss of business. Except as expressly provided herein, the company will not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. You agree that for any liability related to the purchase of product, the Company is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the amount invoiced for the applicable product. Notwithstanding anything in this agreement to the contrary, the remedies set forth in this Agreement shall apply even if such remedies fail their essential purpose.
- The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived there from.
- GOVERNING LAW
- This agreement and any sales there under shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, without regard to conflicts of laws rules.
Your purchase is 100% unconditionally guaranteed. No fine print and no excuses. Just our guarantee to exceed your expectations month-after-month.Learn More
My husband was ecstatic and so surprised with the gift and thinks the beers are incredible!Kristen A. Killaloe, ON